Wednesday, September 30, 2009

★ Started again n again....

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★


This is duno how many of my 1st blog...i keep ignoring n deleting my 1st blog previously...
i hope i wont delete tis once again...LOL...
my sem break juz started n of coz im in IPOH now...enjoying holiday...dancing...eating... :D
i can do watever now after the FCKING STRESS exam.....juz sleep 1 hour every nite...SIAO!!!
bcoz of the stupid exam...i missed studio's dance party...n also ICC show....DAMN!!!


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

yday when i reach medan gopeng...i sit at the bus stop n wait for 'yi sook' to pick me up...
n i notice a malay gal was helping a popo to walk towards the bus stop....
i quickly sit further a bit to leave a place for popo...n then she smile wif me...
suddenly she walks toward me n ask whether there is any bus to reach super kinta...
im not really sure so i ask her 2 take cab...she say it is expensive.....
i ng yan sam....so i ask whether she is staying somewhere near super kinta...
she say she stays in 'lam kui'....n suddenly sth appears in my mind..."is she blur...or wat?"
after a while only i realize tat she need 2 change another bus at super kinta to back her hse...
omg!!! she is carrying a bag n she looks old...how can i yan sam to leave her there...
in the end we brought her home...guess wat...she is 92 years old...but looks like 80~~
n she used to take bus alone to go kl...GENG!!! somemore she stays alone....super independent!!
she is so thankful n wanna treat us for lunch...but of coz we rejected...
felt happy to help a popo....hehe!! old folks r GOLD~~~


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★


Today I went back studio….after a month I guess….gosh….miss studio like hell!!

I will think of dancing even when I was studying for exam …

N I miss the fake 2ne1 so much…hoho~~ met them today at last….

Gotta learn a lot of new routines…was so out-dated…omg~~

Im also out-dated in news~~ hehe…gonna observe more….wuhuuu!!

Studio is going 2 be my 2nd home again….jiaaaaaaaaa~~~


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★


Sth happened today....which makes my tears dropped again…

There are solutions for problems…but not for all….

I duno how many times these things will happen again….

When is the ending?? I really wan it to end………..

No comments:

Post a Comment