Thursday, October 1, 2009

★ To my LOVE.

My LOVE. tis is the blog for u..


My love is not my bf or lover...she is my best fren...LOL...
= Mic - the chef = hehe...
currently she is in UK....damn.....miss u like hell...
miss those days we hang out n become fei cai.....
when r u coming back to play left 4 dead wif me? i need u 2 guide me the way coz i will sesat..LOL...

Its 4.40 a.m. now n i saw a lot of fcking-looking-good food in ur blog....DAMN!!!
u r really THE CHEF......wanna stay wif u if u r coming back....to become my chef...HAHAHA!!!

Suddenly recall back my memories of our frenship started since f1....
til we treat each other as super duper normal fren....until now....situation changed again....LOL...
funny la....but no matter how i really appreciate u as my best fren...
if not also wont post the whole thingy 4 u.....ISHHH!!!

Thx 4 being my listener whenever i feel upset...
n u r a dictionary 4 me...u seems like apa pun tau like tat....LOL...
dun drink so much in UK...later gao chut si then u know...kekeke....



Tis is her sui yeong.....check out the food she cooks in her blog....im impressed.... XD


No comments:

Post a Comment