Sunday, October 4, 2009

★ Anger kills


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★


Today went back gopeng to visit my grandparents...

Juz realized tat the PK ffk to celebrate mooncake festival wif them....
There might be misundertand between my grandpa n him or wat....
We edi gave up the chance to celebrate wif grandparents juz bcoz of HIM....
n yet he ffk.......wat da F*CK!!!!!!!!!!
Can u imagine when 2 old folks carry n prepare the stuff 4 celebration....
Looking forward for their arrival....
In the end they receive nth....left 2 of them........M*GAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


* These are their cute faces.....hehe....they are funny n act like kids :) *




★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★


PK....i tel u.....u will know wats the feeling when ur children treat u like tis....

U will know 1 day..
I'LL WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... I swear!!!
I feel so kesian to ah gong n ah po coz they r so disappointed n sad....

when there is nobody come back to visit them especially during mooncake festival...
If early know tat PK is not going back.....

my grandparents would hv a good memory for yday...
Arghhhhhhhhh..........................................


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★


And my grandma made super-fcking-delicous soup 4 us…. *it costs a lot...wuhuu*

Imagine when she walks painfully by pulling her wheel chair herself…

Trying to cook sth 4 us….aiyuhhhhh…..

AH PO AR…………….

U made me so worry yet gam dong….
i really duno wat 2 say…

I juz feel like hugging u….pls…think of urself 1st b4 u worry bout others ok??


* 1st pic - Popo n I {Hapy} *
* 2nd pic - Popo wif tongkat {Sad} *




★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★


Oh ya….the bicycle which I 1st learnt how to ride is going to be donated to others…

Tis is soooo small…hehe!!

N some of my toys….wuhuuu….a lot of memories….masak masak….HAHAHA!!










★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment