Tuesday, October 13, 2009

★ A lot to express.......

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Super long time didnt upload my blog....listen to jo n mic...hehe...im here now!!
There's a lot of things happen....a lot to worry....my fyp....sch campaign stuff....n MY HP!!!!

Yea...i lost my hp....some1 stole it....i really hope tat person will not sell it to others...
Pls....can u gv it back to me?? i beg u....there's a lot of memories in my hp....
The hp itself.....pics....videos....MESSAGES!!!......n the latest hp hanger gave by AYH....
I'm so sorry Ang Ang...i dun mean to lost ur gift once again....i miss them a lot....sobs.. T.T
HEY!! u know who u r...PLS!!!! could u pls return it 2 me?? u can juz put it in my bag silently...or juz place it somewhere in studio...ok??? I will really appreciate it...pls.......................... :'(

* Thxxxx to those who help me about my hp....Arigato gozaimasu!!! *
★ AL....Lingzy....Bom Fee....Niko....jie....Martin....Mervin ★



* My beloved Siu Hong (left handside) Thx 4 everything...Miss u *

















★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Back to studio....recently we had done a show in royal duno wat club....
Olympia College duno wat O'nite....hehe....sth like annual dinner?? tak tau XD
Our 4ne1 mark our steps 'gao gao' to make our show look better...
N we can c improvement....XYZ crew was formed....LOL.....
And after show we continue to sot in studio...n shot for our 1st MV.... =FIRE=
Can't stop laughing everytime when i watch AL and Bom Fee in the video...gosh!!!


*The real 2ne1*




*The fake 4ne1*




N now we are preparing for another show....the client request A LOOOOOOOOOT...
He wants K-pop style....wan us to show elegant...but he wants energetic also....
In the end he said he doesnt wan hip hop style............ @@
Come on la....we r from street dance studio.....we edit tried our best to do the K-pop for u...
Wan add tis...wan add tat....PAY MORE LAAAA!!! kiam siap.....
Pls make sure wat u wan next time b4 u approach any of ur performers k??
* If u r manage to organize ur 2nd event :p *


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★


Tonite our Lingzy suddenly asked me to fetch her home when she finish her class in Bercham.
1st time saw her crying...I tot tat person should be me rite....LOL...
She was too stress bout her life.....
18 years old...hv to manage studio....study...n family giving pressure....
Relax k....we will always be by ur side....hehe...yuk ma~~
* I'm always the best entertainer....yuhuu!! *


P/s:

Mic Tan pls dun post ur food in ur blog again...i feel super hungry everytime i view tat in the middle of the nite....BAKKKKK!!!! hate u!!


No comments:

Post a Comment